Mah Different Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Haven't posted in a while!

Hey guys! I haven't posted on Blogger in a while! Civ4fans and I recorded our 3rd episode for our Minecraft Wi-fi game, and as soon as we stopped recording, the video deleted itself. Not even kidding. Same thing happened when I recorded my 2nd episode of my own Survival game. I stopped recording and the video deleted itself. 

I can't play games on weekdays, because my father won't let me play games. I can upload vlogs like I did today, but only vlogs can get boring after a while.

I'll try to get a recording up by the weekend. 

When I record my videos, I'll upload them, and then have them scheduled to upload the next day at noon. Noon is a good time, I tend to wake up at that time on weekends. When it's the weekend, I'll try to get as many videos as I can uploaded so it doesn't get as boring watching the same 20 videos over and over. I'll try to add some variety.

I just redownloaded Scribblenauts Remix for iPad, so I'll get something of that uploaded this weekend. I started playing it just to get some of the levels done, and I'm stuck on the one with the caveman and frog and fish. What is an evolutionary ladder or an ancient ancestor of Mankind? I'm really stuck on that one.

Anyways, this may be one of my longer posts, but I DON'T CARE!!!!!!

Don't forget to wear a condom!
-AverageCondom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post anything obnoxious. Use correct grammar, and don't harass other people on here.
Don't forget to wear a condom!
-AverageCondom