Mah Different Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hey Guys!

 Hey guys! This is my first post obviously. I honestly don't know what all to say yet...... 

Anyways, this blog is for my YouTube account. Here's the link for my account--> http://www.youtube.com/user/AverageCondom

Any suggestions to what games I should play? Just to yet you all know, I don't like to spend a lot of money, but if I were to, I would buy games for my iPhone/iPad. I do NOT have an Xbox, but I am trying to get one. I have a Wii, but I'm not going to do many LP's on that. I have Minecraft for PC and iOS devices. I have N.O.V.A 1, 2, 3 on my iOS devices, and some other games, but you can guess what games I would do an LP for. I don't know how I'm going to do an LP for my iPhone/iPad. You guys could give me some ideas? Comment below.

TAboss79 *SPONSOR* is another YouTuber. We have yet to meet, but when we play N.O.V.A 3, he will record and post them on his account.

Thanks for......reading? Lol.

Don't forget to use a condom!
-AverageCondom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post anything obnoxious. Use correct grammar, and don't harass other people on here.
Don't forget to wear a condom!
-AverageCondom