Mah Different Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty long post. Wanna read the whole thing?

Still not completely knowing what to blog about. 

I may be able to have a video with TAboss this weekend. If I do, it also means that I will be playing with Civ4fans. If I do play N.O.V.A with TAboss, then I won't record, but he will. I'll figure out a way to get the video linked to my channel.

Any ideas on how to get Fraps/ CamStudio to work on a Windows Vista operating system? I can get CamStudio to work but I can't seem to find my videos on my computer. Fraps won't even record, so I don't want to attempt with it. 

How do you guys like the outro songs? I just use GarageBand to cut and 'edit' the songs. Pretty simple. GarageBand is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (3rd gen and up) starting at $4.99 for the app. 

What I'm going to start doing at the end of my videos as a "trademark" is post a random picture that I find on the interwebs (9gag mainly). You like?

Anyways, I think that should be it for this blog, I'll upload whenever I remember about blogger......

Don't forget to wear a condom!
-AverageCondom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post anything obnoxious. Use correct grammar, and don't harass other people on here.
Don't forget to wear a condom!
-AverageCondom